NipponDevilNipponDevil

Main News Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

The art was good, you have an aesthetically pleasing style and a good color pallate.

The animation was okay. It got the job done.

Not my type of humor. Nothing I haven't seen in every other cartoon on NG really.

The music volume was kinda loud compared to some of the spoken parts.

I think the current overall rating of 3 stars is fair for this cartoon. However, I personally decided to give you a bonus star for evoking a wall of text out of a user.

To the reviewers who are complaining about Trump's appearance: How does showing him running for president imply in any way that he's going to ruin the country? The video clearly shows Obama is still in the white house.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Informative and amusing. I was just thinking about how there's so much click bait on the web now. Very well made.

ApexxWolf responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Titans Tower Titans Tower

I'm sorry, the art style of the game is pleasant, but that's all it really has going for it. There are way too many "impossible" combinations that come up too frequently. Yes, I'm aware that you can click mid-jump to reverse direction, and in theory you could click rapidly to hover in the center. This game just didn't do it for me. And no, I don't want it for android. I actually think the game would be even more unplayable.

HeinzFourie responds:

:-) your opinion counts, i'm sorry this wasn't the game for you but thank you so much for your time of playing and honest review.

Escape The Car HD Escape The Car HD

Nice little escape game. The solutions to the puzzles didn't feel random, and some of them were just deep enough that they actually made you think a bit.

I think the game lacks some of the comfort options of most modern point and click adventures, like having an object or area glow/outlined if it's clickable. This makes it easier to tell if the player is going to enter an area transition or manipulate something on screen.

girl and troll by swamp girl and troll by swamp

Uh, Hentai? I guess you could draw that conclusion. But I don't really see it.

Something about vanity? It works, it fits, but it's not what I see.

My interpretation is that the woman, like the troll, is also a folk spirit/ creature of the woods. I believe the troll is slightly envious of the woman's majestic form, and has convinced himself (herself?) that the woman must be vain. In the troll's eyes, the woman could only be looking at her own reflection.

The truth is that the woman actually isn't looking at her reflection, but everything else. She's looking at the fish, the creatures all around her, and even the troll. These things make her feel one with the forest, since she's shaped like a humans. Humans can't coexist with nature like the troll and fish can, so in a way she envies them, but instead of responding negatively, she tries to revel in their ability to exist so senselessly with the forest. So the picture is actually just depicting the troll's view of the situation. who knows what he could learn if he actually chose to talk to her. Hmmm, That actually sounds like a good story, I might have to write that story... Oh my, did you just inspire me with your inspired work!?

As for the art itself, it's as any inspiration/homage should be. It borrows just enough from the source material to be recognizable, but is entirely in your own style. It draws the viewer in for very different reasons than the original.

Good job. I'll be watching for your future art.

min3ralWater responds:

I really love reading different peoples interpretations, I would never had thought of it this way but it makes a lot of sense.

You should definitely write a book, at least a short story, and notify me when you're finished, because I'd read the shit. Based on your review, it seems you have a creative mind, so go for it :)

And lastly, thanks for the kind words and the review! It was fun to read.

Planet Harvester Planet Harvester

Yea... That looks painful. But if I looked up into the sky and saw THAT, I'd die of a heart attack before being smelted and devoured.

Visually stunning, and I like how the hungry alien isn't showing any emotion. This is just what he/she does to sustain itself.

RussFairchild responds:

Thank you =) lol ya, While i was painting it i was trying to think how it would look from the planet. Would it just be a shadow, or just light blue from the atmosphere? Or could you actually see it? Either way i'd need a new pair of shorts lol.

Carpo Carpo

I like how he's a robot filled with guts. I wish I could read what was on his weapons, but the fact that I can't makes it that much more creepy.

Despite how disturbing it is, the picture is strangely inviting. However, I'm pretty sure if I saw him on the street I'd just keep walking. "Nope, didn't see that, it didn't see me, nope!"

SinnerOfWrath responds:

:D I'm glad you like it!
And originally, the scythes weren't suppose to have any engravings on them but I thought that, "Hey, they look kinda dull. I should add a little something to it." xD

And if Carpo was ever real, I'd ride the Nope Train to Fuckthatville o-o